Monday, August 27, 2007

More information coming up

Hi All,

It seems that the wonders of free information on the internet indeed work, as I just found out I have readers that I actually don't know ... :)

One has even taken an active role posting a comment on my single post so far. This is definitely increasing the pressure for me to write again pretty soon, as this BLOG is not meant to be written about information flow on the Internet, but rather to write about life here in Dublin (that is, until I travel somewhere else to write about).

So your answers - dear reader - will be soon answered (to some extent, at least, I hope), although I will need some time to actually explore the life here (and specially the advancement part ... what is that ?) so I can write all about it.

Once I get to download some pictures, I will probably write about my moving-in party of last friday - finding and moving into an apartment is an integral part of any moving-into-a-new-city BLOG, probably :D

2 comments:

Nooly said...

Hi hi =)
Just for you to know: I'm not just an occasional reader in your blog. Some time ago I've talked with Ofer ( I suppose, its not an unfamiliar name for you :/ ) of Ireland and my notions of going there, so he made some remarks concerning you and your blog. Thereby I've found it and decided to ask you some question.
Oh, by the way, Ofer has told me that you're a Go player as well! ;) Heh, me too. I'm about 4k (on KGS), and what's your rating?
Well, I hope you don't mind my inquiry... If answering my question here is not appropriates to your blog's subject, you can write to my MSN mail : mariana7955@hotmail.com
Bye!
P.S. What I mean by advancement is a possibility of joining the society; what feasibilities do you have as an expatriate... You know, in each country it's different, and even so you can't make any advancement without being well accepted in an eligible society.
Well - once more - keenest apologies for being excessive inquisitive.
Best regards.
Maryann.

... said...

^_^ (Ittai nani ga shitenda)